Over the last 2 months maybe you’ve checked out my Short ‘N Sweet book page out of curiosity?
Maybe you’ve even grabbed yourself a copy and are using the workouts to keep things on track for you?
But if you haven’t grabbed yourself a copy yet, I’ve got one question to ask right now?
What’s stopping you?
I’ll make it easy for you if you just haven’t got around to it.
Invest your $20 (or $30 if you’re overseas) and I’ll get it in the post for you today.
Simple as that.
If you’ve got any questions that aren’t covered on that page let me know and I’ll help you out.
But basically, this is what you’re going to have access to:
* 6 workouts that will take you 20 minutes or less
* It’s all timer based so all you need is an app that you can program in the workout times, or invest in the DPM All-In package and you’ll get access to the DPM app where all you have to do is press play and follow along with the workout
* Theres also a bonus link I’ll send you when your purchase comes through that has all the video demos so you know what each exercise is (it is explained in written format in the book too)
* You’ll also get the workouts in pdf and excel format so you can cross them off as you go
* It also has the pdf version of the book so you can get started straight away if you don’t want to wait for Australia post to take a couple of days to get it to you
There’s also a bunch of short stories that only take a minute or two to read that will help you with your journey, whether you’re looking to lose a few stubborn kilos or just get a regular routine happening again.
Remember, you don’t need any equipment – it’s all done using nothing but your own bodyweight.
Meaning you can do it at home, outdoors on in your hotel room if you’re on the road.
Basically, everything is covered here.
For less than the cost of a decent bottle of red.
So if you still haven’t grabbed yours, I’ll ask again – what’s stopping you?
Want More Info On Any DPM Training Options?