Spring time’s definitely hit hasn’t it?
Like really hit now.
It’s lighter in the mornings.
The days are getting longer.
It isn’t as cold anymore.
And how good is that?
All of this brings me to question time.
* Are you still struggling to lose those 5kg that you put on over Winter?
* Are you looking for something to fit your busy schedule?
* Something that gets you home by 7am so you can get the kids ready and get off to work and on with your day?
* Something that takes out all the confusion about what you should and shouldn’t be doing to get back on track?
* But are you a bit intimated by joining a typical ‘bootcamp’ experience where some bloke in camo prances up and down blowing a whistle and yelling at you to do another push up until you throw up?
* Finally, do you live in the Inner West?
If you’ve answered yes to these questions,
then you just might be the right fit for our Lilyfield small group sessions.
And I want you to come along and join us.
We’ve got some space available and now’s the perfect time to get started and working away those winter kilos.
All without having to give up your cheeky glasses of wine and choccies.
– Open sessions: Monday and Wednesday – 5:40-6:40am
– Blokes only: Tuesday and Thursday – 5:40-6:40am (tell your hubby)
– Where? Leichhardt Oval # 3 in Lilyfield
It’s right on the Bay Run and right near Le Montage.
So what say you?
Is this Lilyfield group something you’d be interested in?
If yes, I want to shout you a week on the house to check it out.
Just hit reply and you can come along this week and see if we’re the right fit for each other.
Or check out the link below for more info.
If you’re keen to get more accurate and biased (cause I know what works!) action points that separate fact from fiction – and what actually work in the real world – turn your email inbox into your number one skinny jeans shapeup & toning resource with the DPM Skinny Jeans Inside Mail