Take it you’ve seen the ad where the young Mexican girl ‘comes up’
with the genius idea for the age old taco problem of it not able to stand up by itself.
“Why not both”
The flat base taco that stands by itself and is still a taco.
Although if she could work out how to get those bloody tacos
to not break when you stuff em full I’d be really happy.
Yes, I don’t mind me a taco or five.
The taco girl reminds me of why we start a new program,
or get back on track with dropping a few kgs in the first place.
There’s always two reasons.
1) to move ourselves closer to pleasure
2) to move ourselves away from pain
So there you have it.
Pleasure and pain are the only deciding factors.
The Divinyls were right.
It is a fine line between pleasure and pain.
Sorry, I’ll stop with the 80’s song references.
But surely you get the point right?
Why not both reasons?
* Moving ourselves away from the pain of that feeling when your jeans won’t slide up past your thighs anymore.
* Or that sexy dress not being able to do up at the back.
* Or moving closer to the pleasure of not having to go and buy a larger size… again.
* Or the pleasure that you get when someone asks you the best question ever “Have you lost weight?”
* Or even just that pleasure of not feeling like you need a choccy
and another coffee hit just to get you past the 3pm energy slump.
So how do we get to that pleasure feeling again?
Come join us at our small group sessions of course.
The first weeks on me if you want to check it out.
We’re at Lilyfield or Observatory Hill in the mornings.
More info here
Any questions hit reply and let me know.
If you’re keen to get more accurate and biased (cause I know what works!) action points that separate fact from fiction – and what actually work in the real world – turn your email inbox into your number one skinny jeans shapeup & toning resource with the DPM Skinny Jeans Inside Mail