Sick Of Your Workouts Leaving You Injured? Let Me Show You A Routine That Understands Your Body & What It Needs As A 40+ Parent - Minus The Constant Injuries (Plus Learn How You Can Score A Free $200 Dinner Reward)
I know how you feel. And so do plenty of DPMers who've experienced the same sort of thing in the past.
Look, let's be honest, neither of us are 21 anymore. My body tells me this everyday with all my niggles that I'm paying for not looking after properly back when I thought I was young and invincible.
So I know how to work around your body and it's injury history as a result of this. And I also realise that as we slowly creep into the next age bracket that our body can't always do what it used to do.
We need to train SMARTER. And smarter isn't always harder. We do things differently at DPM. This doesn't mean you get an 'old persons' workout. It's just tailored and targeted for 40+ women and men.
And it works.
If you have injuries and you can't do certain exercises - we have a bunch of alternatives that will work for you.
You don't have to keep breaking your body just to get results.
Let me show you the DPM alternative and let me shout you 2 weeks on the house to try it out for yourself.
This Exclusive FREE 'Taster' Fortnight (Over $220 In Value) Includes:
- First of all, you'll get a supportive workout program structured with busy 40 plus parents in mind that caters for your past injuries and works around them to strengthen and rebuild your confidence again
- If weight loss is your thing, my blueprint where you'll discover how to drop the last stubborn kilos in a safe, effective way without starving yourself on crazy diets or expensive supplements (And I promise you won't have to give up your wine or other 'naughty' faves!)
- Up to 8 fun, effective and fully coached workouts at our Inner West location in Lilyfield or Observatory Hill in the CBD, that you'll love and have nothing to do with the usual 'train until you vomit' bootcamps - so that you can actually work, and progress at your pace
- Free online access to "The DPM Re-Set 6 Week System" that compliments your face to face sessions so that you can finally see transformational results without having to commit to hours and hours of time you don't have ($97 value)
- Specialist guidance on everything from what to eat and when to workouts and accountability from an Industry veteran who's been helping women & men just like you for over 12 years at DPM
- The DPM Quick Healthy Meals Cookbook to give you great tasting meal ideas that take 20 minutes or less (that even your fussy little eaters will enjoy)
- A private, supportive group of positive like minded people
Ready To Get Started? Or Need More Info? Fill In Your Details Below
What About That Free Dinner?
Here's an extra incentive for you to join us for your FREE 2 Week 'Taster" at Team DPM should you want to continue to enjoy the benefits that you'll be noticing after your first 2 weeks on the house.
I want to shout you a $200 dinner voucher to ANY restaurant of your choice just as a thank you for being part of the DPM family.
When you decide to continue with Team DPM after your initial 2 week FREE "taster" fortnight, you are eligible to receive the gift voucher after you have been a client of Team DPM for only 6 short months.
Once you have been a part of Team DPM for 6 months you will get your $200 dinner voucher to any restaurant of your choosing.
Where will it be?
- Or your personal fave?
The hardest part will be chosing which one!
Just another great reason to be a part of Team DPM and a special bonus that I'd rather invest back in you rather than waste money on advertising that doesn't work at all or delivers very poor quality leads.
Here's Just Some Of The Amazing Outcomes You'll Discover When You Follow The DPM Blueprint (According To Previous Success Stories)
See What's Possible In Only 4 Short Weeks With The DPM Transformation System
See What Other Busy Mums Are Saying About Their DPM Experience
“It made me feel good. I didn’t feel bloated at all, even just after the first week it was amazing. Now I feel really good, I’m not as bloated. My tummy’s a little bit flatter and I’ve got heaps more energy. I’m getting out of bed. I’m playing with the kids more which is the best thing”
"I like the ease of doing your plan and I can fit it into my schedule. I have lost weight and inches and I will continue to lose more! I had gotten pretty lazy before I started this plan but now I realise that the hardest part is just starting. I would tell someone considering this plan to just start! Small steps can make a big difference in attitude. It is a lifestyle change; but it is practical and doable. Thank You Daniel"
"It’s easy! If it’s support- Daniel is the right person to help you! He will support, encourage, and motivate you!"
“The whole process has been excellent. I’ve come out like a new woman... But it’s my mindset and how I feel now. I feel really good about myself. I feel better, my skin’s better, my hair’s better. My clothes are fitting. I don’t look like I’m pregnant anymore”
“I cut down to three times a week (exercise) and it’s really helped me with my sleep. I don’t feel as old looking and I feel a lot better. Looking at my before and after pictures I’m really, really surprised with how well I’ve done so I just want to say thank you!”
“I wouldn't really call it a diet, because the food was really good. It taught you about what you were putting into your body”
“I found the food really filling and really good. The recipes were yummy. All the kids and my husband, I’ve got 4 little boys, all enjoyed the meals and they’ve enjoyed everything I’ve cooked basically”
"Before starting the progam I was just bored with my regular training, so I wanted someone else to plan my program for me. Now, I have more strength, and my clothes fit me a lot better. I love my body, how it moves and how it feels. How good are my measurements!!! I thought my arms looked smaller!!! Woo hoo - result!
Yep, my Jeans are as comfy as trackies! I noticed that on the weekend after I was out and about I didn’t want to take them off immediately, cos they were already comfy! Imagine if I dared stick to your eating plan for more than three days a week? But I loved the exercise".