Great song by The Screaming Jets.
One of their best.
I loved going to see The Jets back in the day. Probably saw them about 4-5 times over the years and still don’t mind listening to them now.
But this time of year you may be needing someone to show you how to do it again.
Get back in shape of course.
Especially if your Christmas season was a bit too festive.
Aren’t they always like that?
I know mine are.
I get it.
I also realise that starting again is the hardest thing to do.
Especially after you feel a little down on yourself if you let yourself go more than you planned.
Like I said I get it.
Really I do.
Cause it happens to me too.
To be honest, the last thing I sometimes feel like doing is my allocated training session that day.
Especially at this time of year.
Yes it’s true.
I don’t exactly love exercise these days.
You don’t have to ether.
And I definitely don’t do exercise everyday.
You don’t either.
BUT I know that I HATE being FAT more than the thought of exercising.
And I’ve been there too.
So that’s my reason.
And cause I don’t want to end up dead like my Dad at 53.
There’s too much too miss.
So I wanted to make it easier for you with this message today.
I’ve got it down into 5 simple things you need to do to help you finally lose those kgs.
This might just be my most valuable email to you this year cause it’s not just pie in the sky bullshit.
It’s real stuff that breaks down what works and what you should do now.
– Sounds simple but actually work out how much weight you want to lose
– Or what jeans you want to fit back into
– Or the date you need to get the above done by
– Look in your diary as it stands – not in a perfect week – or not as it should be when things settle down
– But as they stand NOW
– Cause we all know that despite our best intentions it just don’t get done if we’re not realistic
– Work out when you want it done by (as mentioned in #1) then split the time you have to do it into 3.
– Lets say you’ve got 3 months to make maths easy
– You’ve got a 1 month benchmark, a 2 month benchmark and the final date target to hit
– this allows you to break down things into more realistic time frames and targets so you know what you should have done by when.
– It makes you accountable and helps you realise if you’re on track or need to pull your finger out
– Follow the 3 Day Detox Diet that all DPMers have access to
It’s now in hard copy format and I want to give you a copy when you join us next week.
– Turn up when you say you will
– Or get it done some other way if something stops that happening
– Basically do what you said you would do
Interested to get the ball rolling again now that Christmas is done and dusted?
The good news is the DPM waiting list is open and you can take part from next week onwards when I’m back on deck.
There’s a couple of places left for each group:
* Lilyfield – Monday & Wednesday 5:40-6:40am
* Lilyfield – Tuesday & Friday 5:40-6:40am (blokes only)
* Observatory Hill – Tuesday and Thursday 7:15-7:45am
* Dawes Point lunch group – 1:15-1:45pm NEW GROUP
* Observatory Hill – Saturday 8-9am
Hit reply and let me know if you want in on any of those.
We’re back in full swing as of Monday January 9.
See you soon.
If you’re keen to get more accurate and biased (cause I know what works!) action points that separate fact from fiction – and what actually work in the real world – turn your email inbox into your number one skinny jeans shapeup & toning resource with the DPM Skinny Jeans Inside Mail