As you may have seen yesterday, I’ve decided to launch a new edition of the DPM 4 Week Busy Mums Transformation program starting on Monday.
Yep this coming Monday.
This might help you decide whether it’s for you or not.
Once the 20 mums are on board the doors are shut and a waiting list will be in place.
The investment? A fully refundable $97.
All you have to do is complete each mission every week to get that coin back.
What type of missions are there?
Stuff like before and after photos.
Filling in a food diary.
Crossing off your workouts.
If you don’t want to do that, you can still join us, you just won’t get the most out of it.
And you won’t get your $97 back.
This is because I want to have as many success stories to show as possible, hence why you are able to get your money back for your investment when you successfully complete every step.
It’s also why I keep doing it this way, as it’s a really powerful way to show what other busy mums like yourself can achieve – despite everything that’s going on in your life.
As a result you get rewarded with your cash back when you help me out.
If you’ve got any questions, let me know, but in a nutshell, I can tell you this:
* The meals are really easy to make. If I can do them – you can. They are quick and with as few ingredients as possible. They don’t take long at all. Even my 3.5 year old daughter loves most of these.
* The steps you have to follow are simple – each week there will be new instructions or missions to complete – such as do X amount of workouts that are provided (you get video demos), complete a food diary for X amount of days, 1 positive thing to add to your week etc
* Those missions, as well as sending in your before photos/measurements are part of what gets you your refund at the end. The other part is the video feedback as mentioned earlier.
* You successfully complete the missions – you get your refund at the end. This is to give you the extra incentive so you actually complete the program.
They are all easy to do and don’t take long. I am making this as easy as possible, and when this has been run with my clients before pretty much everyone complies and gets the refund.
** Any photos or measurements you send to me, remain confidential and stay with me to protect your privacy. At the end of you successfully completing the program, your head will be cut out of the photos that we use.
* The photos can be done in front of the mirror or your partner can take them – they don’t need to be professionally shot!
* The video will be a short feedback that says what you got out of the program, how you feel now compared to how you felt at the start etc.
You don’t have to share your name or any other info apart from how many kids you have (this is to show that other busy mums can get the same result as you have) e.g. – Lisa, busy mum of 2
* If you don’t want to share your photos or video you can still do this, you just won’t get your $97 back.
It really is simple.
I really want this to work for you and I want you to get your money back by completing all the missions, and more importantly, being in a hell of a lot better position than you may be now – physically and mentally.
So it is win-win for all of us.
If you’re not on board with these then it is probably not the right program for you right now.
Go to this link below right now if you want to join us.
Your investment is a fully refundable $97 that you get back when you complete all the missions each week like I mentioned.
Pretty simple right?
Either way though, it’s not a bad exchange for being able to drop those stubborn 5kg or more in as little 4 weeks.
Just imagine being able to slide back into your favourite pair of ‘skinny’ jeans again…
If you’ve got any questions about it, just hit reply
If you’re keen to get more accurate and biased (cause I know what works!) action points that separate fact from fiction – and what actually work in the real world – turn your email inbox into your number one skinny jeans shapeup & toning resource with the DPM Skinny Jeans Inside Mail